27.11.20 (november playlist)

20:53

 songs in bold are explicit.


sappho - frankie cosmos // line without a hook - ricky montgomery // sunflower - rex orange county // me and my husband - mitski // portland - bowling shoes // manta rays - chloe moriondo // space girl - frances forever // baby hotline - jack stauber's micropop // rat - penelope scott // english love affair - 5 seconds of summer // michelle - sir chloe // hug all ur friends - cavetown // burning pile - mother mother // daddy issues - the neighbourhood // like you - PARK RD // as the world caves in - matt maltese // NEVER MET! - cmten + glitch gum 

//

for those who haven't been around since ~the beginning of time~, music is a big part of my life. i used to make playlists ALL THE TIME, it was to the point that people were bagging me to stop posting about my music taste.

it's almost the beginning of december. like, holy crap, where did the time go? it's almost the end of the year. 

//

school has been kicking my butt. however, i do have an exciting announcement! 

i'm going to be creating a youtube channel and i'm very excited. i plan on uploading my first video soon enough, probably next week or so. 

i'm also participating in nanowrimo this year and i'm very close to finishing! currently at 43k words out of 50k.

i hope yall are doing well <3

-kenzie

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I haven't heard any of these songs. I'll have to check them out.
    Ugh, I feel you on the school thing. I'm homeschooled, and it's still exhausting.
    Yayyy, NaNo! Are you gonna do a post about your project? I'd love to hear about it.
    And, ooh, a YouTube channel. Sounds very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fantastic music taste. I love mother mother, the neighborhood, matt maltese, and 5 seconds of summer.
    Best of luck with the youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete

be kind is all i ask of you.