25.1.22

17:59

there once was a little girl
who loved stuffed animals
who feared dark rooms
and men with dark eyes

i wish i could say more
but seventeen years ago
or seventeen minutes ago
it’s hard to know who i was
or who i am
i do the math
because my memories are foggy
and i still have to fight my way through the clouds
in order to recall something
anything
most of the time, i just come up blank.

but i look at myself in the mirror, and i have to remind myself
that despite everything,
it's still you.

there once was a girl
not little in youth but small in size
who still loved stuffed animals
who still feared dark rooms
and men with dark eyes

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

holy crap?? i'm alive, what??

it's been over a year since i posted ahaha WHOOPS

to be honest, i.. kind of forgot this blog existed? i say this all the time but it's true. 

a few updates about me:
i'm seventeen now! (i turned seventeen back in november.)
i'm a junior in high school?? which is absolutely crazy?? i graduate next year??
i can drive! except i also can't because i almost drove my mom's car into the mailbox. oops.
i got my septum pierced! i got it done for christmas and it still hurts.

i've been really super busy with school, i'm taking college level classes right now and it is. absolutely killing me and draining my energy. 

i miss y'all :[ the blogging community has died a lot since i started and i miss it, i used to really find joy in doing this stuff but now it just feels kind of boring? i still like it of course but it feels like the same four people are posting and everyone else fell off the face of the earth.

how have y'all been? i miss you </3

-kenzie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

be kind is all i ask of you.